'Turkish Delight' Gin Sour
With inspiration from the Grasshopper Cocktail alongside a classic Gin Sour, not to mention a little nod to the White Lady, this middle-eastern-inspired cocktail is entirely unique.
Brought to life with hints of rose, cinnamon and fresh Gippsland berries from our Linalool Hemp gin, the combination of grasshopper cocktail ingredients with white lady cocktail elements is an absolute show stopper – a fresh approach to the gin sour recipe which is guaranteed to wow experts and amateurs alike.
‘TURKISH DELIGHT' GIN SOUR INGREDIENTS
• 30ml Natural Distilling Co Linalool Hemp Gin
• 20ml Creme De Cacao White
• 5ml Rose Water
• 20ml Vanilla Syrup
• 30ml Egg White
• 10ml Lemon Juice
HOW TO MAKE GIN SOUR RECIPE 'TURKISH DELIGHT' STYLE
• Measure all ingredients into a cocktail shaker and dry shake to build a dense foam.
• Add ice to the cocktail shaker and again shake vigorously to chill your beverage.
• Double strain your cocktail using a hawthorn strainer and a tea strainer into a chilled martini glass.
• Garnish with Persian fairy floss and dried rose petals.
Inspired by coastal summers at Waratah Bay and Sandy Point, the organic compound Linalool provides this easy-drinking Hemp Gin with the sweetness of Gippsland berries and a cheeky cinnamon finish.
A light, fun, summery pink gin best enjoyed over grapefruit soda, garnished with fresh South Gippsland berries.
We locally source nutrient and protein-rich ingredients including locally grown Australian Hemp to create gluten-free, lactose-free drinks without chemical additives, providing a natural Hemp highlight.
700ml / 39%
This content type will accept rich text to help with adding styles and links to additional pages or content. Use this to add supplementary information to help your buyers.
You can use product metafields to assign content to this tab that is unique to an individual product. Use tabs to highlight unique features, sizing information, or other sales information.