This slightly sweet cocktail with a refreshing tart finish is elegant and perfectly simple – the Lychee Martini is ideal for a novice bartender ready to get shaking.
A great option if you're finding that your dry martini recipe is just a bit too dry, or your dirty martini recipe is a bit too, well...you get the picture! Be sure to chill your martini glass for best results as this libation should be served ice cold.
Looking for a Pink Martini? Our Linalool Hemp Gin is ideal for your pink martini recipe!
WHAT'S IN A MARTINI?
• 60ml Natural Distilling Co Linalool Pink Gin
• 30ml Lychee juice
• 15ml Lime Juice
• 15ml Lychee Liqueur
LYCHEE MARTINI RECIPE
• Measure all ingredients into a cocktail shaker and dry shake to build a dense foam.
• Add ice to the cocktail shaker and again shake vigorously to chill your beverage.
• Double strain your cocktail using a hawthorn strainer and a tea strainer into a chilled martini glass.
• Garnish with Persian fairy floss and dried rose petals.
Inspired by coastal summers at Waratah Bay and Sandy Point, the organic compound Linalool provides this easy-drinking Hemp Gin with the sweetness of Gippsland berries and a cheeky cinnamon finish.
A light, fun, summery pink gin best enjoyed over grapefruit soda, garnished with fresh South Gippsland berries.
We locally source nutrient and protein-rich ingredients including locally grown Australian Hemp to create gluten-free, lactose-free drinks without chemical additives, providing a natural Hemp highlight.
700ml / 39%
This content type will accept rich text to help with adding styles and links to additional pages or content. Use this to add supplementary information to help your buyers.
You can use product metafields to assign content to this tab that is unique to an individual product. Use tabs to highlight unique features, sizing information, or other sales information.